Share Your Project
Photos help us help you
Send photos and videos so we can see your living wall installation. Provide clear, high-resolution photos so we can see clear detail. We can offer advice and suggestions to insure your success.
We love to share your living wall projects. It helps you get your work recognized.
- Instagram ID
- Pinterest ID
- Company Name
- Website address
- Designer Credits
- Some info about the project: Inspiration, challenges, etc.
We will share your project on social media and provide tags, credits, and backlinks to your website, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts.
- Take wide shots to show us the entire scene.
- Show how the living wall sets in the overall design of the space.
- Take close up shots to highlight feature areas and planting details.
- Provide screenshots of humidity sensor data.
- Always take wide format videos.
- Frame action in the center of the video so it can be used for social media.
- Take lots of videos. We can edit them down to great sharable content.
Share a Photo Album
Photo albums also let you share full resolution photos with simply a link making it much easier to send large files.
Photo albums on your phone are great ways to keep track of your projects.
A collection of photos over time builds a record of useful data to track adjustments to irrigation and see the growth. You can quickly see what plants are doing best and which ones are suffering.
- Share all your photos and videos in full resolution.
- Do not edit or enhance. We will crop and adjust images.
How to make a Photo Album on your phone
- Make a new album
- Tap Albums at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Add button, then choose New Album.
- Name the album, then tap Save.
- Tap the photos you want to add to the album, then tap Done.
- To create a shared album, see Share photos with Shared Albums in iCloud.
- For more information see: Apple Support Page
- Use the share icon to create a shareable link.
- Create a new album
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Touch and hold a photo, and then select the photos you want in your new album.
- At the top, tap Add .
- Select Album.
- Optional: Add a title to your new album.
- Tap Done.
- Use the share icon to create a sharable link.
Share by Email
If all this is too technical you can also simply email us your project photos and videos.
We are always so excited to see what you’ve created and love to help you troubleshoot your project.
If you have any questions feel free to Contact Us.