How to operate the Hunter Bluetooth Irrigation Controller.
Hunter Bluetooth Irrigation Controller Guide
Hunter BTT Single-Zone Tap Timer
Download the Mobile App
- Download the free Hunter BTT app to a smartphone device from the App Store for iOS devices, or Google Play store for Android devices.
- iOS Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone
- Android Compatibility: Requires Android 4.4 or above.
- Be within 32′ (10 m) of the controller.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the smartphone device.
- Press the SCAN button and select Hunter BTT.
|Controller not appearing in scan list Loses connection. Can’t connect or app errors.||Move closer than 32′ (10 m) of controller. Verify battery strength and cycle the batteries. Uninstall and reinstall Hunter BTT app. Accept permissions: “Location Tracking” or manually enable permissions in smartphone settings. Reboot smartphone. Reset phone network settings. Reconnect controller|
|Manual button press not responding||Replace the batteries (two AA alkaline batteries)|
|App indicates watering, but none is occurring||Turn on water supply. Repeat manual watering within the app or on controller|
|Automatic irrigation does not start at start time||Verify controller is programmed for automatic watering; correct Start Times, Run Time and Watering Days|
|Controller waters more than one time||Eliminate controller start times as needed.|
Correct the Soak Time in Cycling mode
|Incorrect passcode||Remove and replace batteries. Go back to|
the app and connect.
Features & Benfits
Keep even the smallest areas adequately watered with BTT, a Bluetooth-enabled, battery-operated tap timer controlled via an iOS or Android smartphone. BTT is the perfect durable indoor and outdoor wireless solution for nurturing gardens, greenhouses, terraces, potted plants, flower beds, nurseries, and small lawn areas located in spaces without available in-ground irrigation.
Long-lasting alkaline batteries are included, and the timer installs in seconds to any standard hose threaded faucet. Mobile app control removes the task of reaching around shrubs or stepping on delicate plants to access the tap. The easy-to-use, in-app Cycling mode provides a variety of use for specialized applications. Users can also enable manual irrigation with the integrated push button on the timer. BTT makes simple irrigation quick, convenient, and affordable.
- Bluetooth-enabled programming for easy wireless smartphone control
- Manage unlimited number of devices
- Multilanguage mobile app
- Independent Timer and Cycling modes
- 6- and 24-hour maximum run times
- Rain Delay
- Manual push-button operation
- Automatic water shutoff after 1 hour
- Red LED low-battery indicator
- Secure passcode protection
- Rugged screen filter
- Drip system ready with optional BTT-LOC
- Alkaline batteries included
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Requires 2x AA (1.5V) alkaline batteries (included)
- Bluetooth® 4.0, Low Energy Module
- Operating temperature: 41°F to 140°F
- High-pressure solenoid diaphragm valve:
- Flow rate: 0.0083 to 15 GPM (0.5 to 900 GPH)
- Recommended pressure: 7 to 116 PSI
- iOS 9.0 or above
- Android 4.4 or above
- Optimal communication distance: 10-16′
- Max. communication distance: 32′
- Bluetooth, CE, IPX6