The Florafelt Pocket Panel
It’s lightweight innovative design lets plants breathe and keeps walls dry. Hand made in the USA.
- Water wicking micro-fibers wick moisture, roots grow into the felt.
- Our handmade vertical garden planters are designed to use the micro fibers in synthetic felt so that all the plants are watered equally.
- The felt is made from recycled plastic water bottles, a non-toxic nylon fiber that is indestructible and tough.
- Pleated felt is stapled onto a lightweight plastic board.
- Watered from the top, water wicks down to water each plant.
- Unbound by the pockets, roots grow into the moist felt.
- Patented pleated design keeps moisture in the system and the front dry.
- The felt breathes to host living microbiology and healthy plants.
Planting with some soil balances pH and stabilizes moisture.
A Framework For Life
This amazing material provides a safe growing medium that is pH neutral and non-reactive, so you can garden organically right on your wall – it’s even safe for vegetables and herbs! Roots grow right into the felt, which comes alive thanks to the microbiology in the soil.
Swaddle your roots.
Root Wrappers are small squares of the same felt that make planting easier. They let you change and arrange your living wall at will.
The non-binding wraps have a loose weave that let roots grow through the felt and into the planter. This let’s plants reach full maturity giving you a very long life to your vertical garden.
Installs go fast and let you be creative with your designs. You can combine multiple plants to create even more complex planting combinations. It’s like painting with plants.
Plant A Paradise
Florafelt Pocket Panels are modular so you can fill entire walls. Transform a gloomy window well into a fern filled paradise. Start small with a couple panels then add more as you learn how the system works.
Watch Our How-to Videos
Learn how to create simple vertical gardens with succulents and the Florafelt® System. Also watch how designers have used Florafelt® to create spectacular vertical gardens in our videos playlist.
Everything You Need To Know Is Right Here In Our Free Online Guide
Learn how to create a thriving and successful living wall with Florafelt. Full of details on placement, lighting, exposure and more. Features drawings, diagrams, and spec sheets.