Here is an easy irrigation system for small living walls.
Connect These Parts Together
- Very important to keep your living wall irrigation separate from everyday use.
- To prevent accidental shutoff use tape to keep the valves securely in the on position.
- Post a sign to inform others that the living wall water must remain on.
Irrigation Hose Timer
- Connect the hose timer directly to the Hose Splitter.
- Pressure regulators are very important to keep the connections from blowing out
1/4″ Irrigation Tubing Adapter
- Use the adapter to convert from 3/4 inch hose threads to 1/4 inch tubing
1/4 inch Irrigation Tubing
- Note maximum run can only be 20 feet depending on how many emitters are used.
- If there is not enough water dripping from the emitters you will need to use a larger tube.
1/2 Gallon Inline Drip Emitters
- Position 2 inline drip emitters per pocket at each pocket edge.
- For Florafelt Pocket Systems only use a single irrigation line at the very top.
- Use the end plug to complete the system.